the wonders of Gods creations
Its been almost 4 hours and we’re still on the bus. We were supposed to arrive an hour ago. But I don’t know whats holding up the journey. I’m not exactly complaining though. The scenery is TO DIE FOR. Ive taken gorgeous sunsets the past 2 hours. Over the mountains and rivers. I can’t wait to get to vang vieng. The pictures I’ve seen and the descriptions I’ve heard people ramble on and on about is exhilarating!
I cannot help but marvel at the beauty of God’s creation. The brilliancy of colours and the vibrancy of what stands before me right this instant is absolute perfection. How can anyone say there is no God? How can people believe that we all appeared on earth just like that? How can anyone deny the intelligence of our maker? I went thru this with Mik last night. He believes we all came from one single cell. I refuted harshly demanding to know how it is possible that we all came from one cell and differ so immensely? I don’t resemble anything like a fish (maybe only when im diving, hah) or a pig or freaking kangkong for that matter! I don’t recall waking up one morning seeing a cabbage reflection in the mirror, or anything close. How is it that evolution is possible? We were all created, carefully crafted, intricately designed by God, one God. The only God. No way is it possible that the cells mutated and selectively chose a group to be this and that, and us humans. No way. It cant be. How can you gaze into a sunset and allow it to captivate your mind and soul and walk away thinking.. yeah, it just happened. How can you not question its origins and wonder in awe who made this all.
I firmly believe, and will strongly stand against the theories of evolution. Though I will not discard the possibility of it, I just wouldn’t go for it, and by it. It just has one too many loopholes to make me believe. I cant wait to get back and dig up more and continue my argument, no, discussion with Mik on this. Haha, its endless. It will go on and on forever. Way longer than any lampchops song can take you…

No comments:
Post a Comment