Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hell Week 2

And I thought yesterday went well. I guess when you hit rock bottom, the slightest of things would make you happy. Yesterday’s practical was awesome. My instructor was the nicest living creature in the entire universe. And he’s a short stout guy, so he is probably the only instructor who didn’t comment on my riding posture coz I’m certain he understands.

How God held the rain yesterday was amazing too. that the rain poured endlessly before my lesson, stopped right before I started, and poured again the moment I reached the bus stop. That happened today too! the rain truly disappears in the nick of time. But…BUT..

I thought I would pass today’s practical. I mean, since yesterday went so well, and the instructor even gave a gist of today’s lesson yesterday, I figured I should be well prepared. Apparently not. I think everyone in my class failed. This poor girl was taking it for the 4th time and she still didn’t pass. Sheesh. They were being way too strict. Bike is way more difficult than mere car lessons. Urgh. How depressing.

And so, I guess it’s natural to flunk lessons. I didn’t think hell week was back. Not till I got detained in bishan mrt coz my ezlink decided to fail on me just like that. The control station dude insisted that my card has been dead for a real long time. Like yeah right! Then how on earth did I top up my card at bukit gombak half an hour ago? Or how did I even get into the station to begin with. urgh! Was so stupid. He helped me checked it out, and my card, according to him, corrupted his system too! he instructed that I changed and get my ezlink replaced at the ticket counter. Which I did, or at the very least, tried to. the lady ended up telling me that their system for transferring cards were all down island wide for today only. Come back tmr. Like wHAT? What the hell! What on earth is going on man! Urgh! Hell week’s back. That I’m certain. I cant believe this. Thursdays are my feel good days coz of touch. It had better not disappoint. Bah!

No comments: