Sunday, March 29, 2009

Uncle Tan's at its best

I personally think this jungle shower thing we’ve been having bonds relationships tighter. Haha. Funny how every shower ends up with us fooling around, splashing puddles like little 5 year olds in a communal shower. Hehe.

The night trek was so awesome. The pictures that turned out were absolutely fabulous. And our guide, loy, was amazing. Im so in love with the people here. The place even, in its entirely. Though I cannot use the laptop/hp without a bug flying towards the light, or sleep in the serenity of utter silence with the occasional branch breaking sound or water gushing, I love this place. We just played a good hour of taboo. Funny. We kinda made a tad too much noise, the german guy next door walked over in his boxers, barely awake telling us to shut the f up. Haha. Whoops.

We did a total of 3 boat safari tours and 2 treks, one night trek, one safari tour. One more boat tour in the morning tmr. Oh my, its gonna be so so good. The evening tour was fantastic. Just before they ended the tour, they stopped the boats out and we drifted for a good 5 mins into the sunset, and suddenly, one flying fox flew by, then another, and another..then a huge flock of them. OH MY ASS. It was soooo amazing! What a sight to behold! the silouhettes of the bats into the sunset! I lovee..

Too bad we missed out on the pygmy elephants and crocs on this trip. Other than that, we got to see everything that we had intended, if not more. Much more. So it was good. I know of too many nature park/reserves where you see less that 10% of the promised animals. And they’d just end up blaming it on nature, saying its just too difficult to spot. Ah, whatever.. give me a better reason..

I kinda hurt my instep over soccer with the kids. Boo,suck it up and deal with it aye. Alrighty. Time to do what I do best….

No comments: