Thursday, March 26, 2009

SABAH! here i come!

And so I made it. Yet another crazy morning Gloria has inevitably taken upon. Just a mere 45 mins ago, I was begging for the cab driver to speed up. To fly if he could. I was even all ready to throw him a fat tip if I made it. I was prepared to yell at the woud-have-been retards of MAS and to bullshit/demand my way thru into putting me on the next flight or open the gates for me. I can be that big of a bitch if the situation calls for one. Thank God ive learnt thru the years that smiling brings you way further. Nobody can resist one of glorias megawatt smiles... Aww.. haha. Well, that said, I wouldn’t have really known if ive made it for my flight before getting out of the cab. So too bad uncle comfort. But thanks heaps, somehow God knew better. He knew I needed a break more than anything. And I did! Who checks in 7mins before a flight. Really.. who does that with a 15kg backpack along with that as handcarry luggage. Haha. Story of my life.

I guess I could have better managed my time. If Teeny didn’t beg for reports in the morning, I could have been so much better off. I wouldn’t have to drag the entire MAS airline crew down a morning jog through Terminal 2. Poor chap was wheezing and panting while I grinned and told him, good job! Great morning workout aint it. I told them to come visit me at the park and I’d grant them free admission. Haha. The only way I could repay for escorting me the way they did. Well done MAS. Really. Ive never really been a fan, now I think you’ve bought me over. I can only rain countless of thank yous and shower you with smiles. Id take back everything ive said before. So YAY! I made it! :)

The inflight attendant beside me is serving lunch. THANK GOD. Im starving my brains out. Especially how insane the morning had been, I know I deserve some good old “pipping hot” plane food. Its odd, but im one of the few weirdos that actually appreciate plane food. Or plain food for that matter. The simplicities in life work best for me. Either that or having missed, close to missing, begging my way thru customs and having airline crew privately escort me in countless of times, the food I get after seems like a hell load of comfort to put my racing heart at ease.

Id always remember how I argued over the tigerairways counter when they’ve mixed up my flight to chiangmai. Or so I thought. The rage was uncalled for, which left me embarrassed and begging for a hole to stick my head into when I realized it was 6AM, not PM. Haha. Damn it. Then how I had to purchase another 2 tickets on the spot and teleport myself from the budget terminal to T1 in 2 mins to catch the checkin counter before they closed. Or the time when I missed my train to London, or almost ended up missing it twice even after they’ve ever so kindly gave me another seat FOC. I don’t think there will ever be an end to my airline adventures. We’ll see what else happens on this trip. Its only day 1! Gah!

No comments: