Monday, February 12, 2007

Gloria and the pastry factory

I hate not having the internet whenever I need it. Urgh. Its so frustrating. I cant do my work, I cant check my email. I cant even get on msn or blog! L and ive been trying to find better cheesecake recipes for ben for valentines. Not that vday’s an actual big thing to us. We think its overrated and over-commercialised. But no harm baking him something that I’ve owed him over a year. Haha. Even sean’s gonna kill me. He told me to bake him a cheesecake 2 Christmases ago, he’s been to Chicago and back, and he still hasn’t even gotten close to whiffing it. Hur hur.

Speaking of which, jan just hired me to be her kitchen helper in march. Yay! Haha. I cant wait to get my hands on all her fine cakes and pastries. Patisserie training in france definitely paid off. Ooh, its gonna be exciting. Yayyy!

No comments: