Friday, May 27, 2011

farewells


For all the times I woke up late, my ass you had to shield

From lashes of our vicious boss who would crucify me atop the hill

For all the times I drove you crazy with my madness and cartwheels

You’d scream and glare with your giant eyes and visually stab and kill

For all the times i whined and bitched and lamented about the stupidity of people

You’d patiently listen and take it in and join in with my banter

For all the times I ganged up with Chris and mocked your chesty runway rumble

You’d retaliate with booby compliments instead of insulting my slitty eyes and bursting zipper

I don’t have to reiterate again and again about how I hate to see you go

You’re eventually going to suffer with my 200 decibel wailing and moans

No longer will I have a nagger to get things done,

Nor will I have a pratabuyertehCwanterbuddytraveller to do everything whacky and fun.

I will miss you, no doubt in this world, and my days here will be different

I might have to settle with jiawen and lorraine to bully and torment.

Don’t ever forget what we had the past year, and how much more it could have been.

But most importantly don’t ever forget that when the going gets tough and the insults get few,

You’ve got us to run back to and take you in.

No comments: