i hate the zoo
What. I cannnot belive this.
I can’t believe how the deal got ripped right out of our hands. And by whom you may ask. By our freaking sister company. Wait, no, it isn’t even a sister company. We’re all under the same damned umbrella. Like what the fucking hell was that for! Its basically money coming in anyway, from left to right pocket, why steal the deal. Urgh!
Now I’m left with a whole bunch of people demanding to know why and how we could have quoted as such and them so much less. I’m utterly shocked. I’m lost for words. I do not see the need working for a company where even the upper management is against you and a manager that can weakly smile and say, when in rome, do what the romans do. Screw it. i want out.

No comments:
Post a Comment