Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Episode john 1.03

JOHN: Hey UGLY, free stupid, MENTAL, hao lian, SPG, TYPICAL loser AUNTIE, spoilt brat gal::::: You're so free and have no life. I don't have time to read one word from a loser, TYPICAL, hao lian(WANT TO SEE MY PHOTOS) LOSER like yourself. I only repeat my master pieces here for your brain, hopfeully you can ponder and leran your lesson, don't play with adults and DON'T REPEAT YOUR UGLY LESSON FROM YOUR MUMMY, WHO USED TO WEAR THE PANTS AT HOME AND RIDE YOUR FATHER AS A DONKEY, TILL SHE BROKE UP THE FAMILY, and now you're raised by FEMINIST LOSER like yourself!

Remember, SPGs like yourself are opening up for us foreigners to take it all, as younger than yourself, they just can't till they get 18, and chase me everywhere, espl your Chinese race, your SPGs love to eat and suck up the white MEAT!!! Can you deny that?Isn't that what you wanted from my pics???? You wanted to see how white I'm white so that you'll chase me all night LONG for something you BELIVE is much LONGer than your local one!!!!I can't write enough about YOU SPG and your ugly sisters in the SPGing, they're all UGLY as YOU"RE!Ciao UGLY Gloy!!!!

alright. maybe Sunand was right. i shouldn't have even bothered. i should report him to friendster's spamming. hahah.

No comments: