Tuesday, March 20, 2007

screw it

i think I’m getting used to it. I don’t really care much no more. Mom woke me at 630 this morning because I was taking up space in her office. Said pop had a class at 8am and I couldn’t be snoozing there. So she chased me home. i ended u watching an awfully touching show this morning on star movies since I didn’t quite wanna waste the day sleeping away anyway. It was called ‘the love of a child’. It was so so sad, I sobbed like a baby whilst watching it. It was about abused kids and how this bunch of ladies were trying to get through to them. Twas an awesome show.

Hearing from Sunand today made everything seemed better too. being remembered despite the million miles between us felt good. I was supposed to see a doctor for my unceasing rash. But ended up staying home the entire day till we met mei gu for dinner at the swiss.

Since we all had a no-buffet resolution, we skipped the usual swissotel plaza café and wanted to try Prego instead. But they had such a long queue, so we figured why not the Swiss café? And man, was it a choice well made. Its way better than Prego, any day! My steak was awesome. I don’t know how else to describe it. Attempting to will definitely not do justice to it. Oooh.. it was good.

Good, until I found a strand of hair in it. Urgh! Hell week indeed. I can no longer be bothered. I guess it happens, so I refuse to let it bother me.

We went downstairs for waffles at out of the pan and I somehow managed to get a chewing gum that was stuck under the chair I was sitting on, stick onto my leg! Eww! It was disgusting. Thank God I’m practically hairless. If not, I honestly cannot imagine the trauma in trying to pick out the remnants of chewing gum. And I thought Singapore banned gum. Sheesh. Urgh! This is so ridiculous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your 1st 2 lines are about your mom waking you up? - §hã - Ðøw