i dread school
You know how people say uni’s supposedly your best years ever. It obviously aint happening for me. I absolutely hate school now. Especially after what happened today. Don’t screw me over for something I did not do. Urgh. I cant wait to get over and done with this dreaded degree. Maybe going to Australia really seem like a more feasible option at the moment. Its my escapism from reality. Though that escapism, could possibly turn INTO reality. It’s a strange strange world we live in.
I think I should be banned from the library. Haha. Now thinking back, its rather amusing. How I got so freaking pissed off at them so easily blowing their brains out at me. Its as if im doing my part to please and not for my sake. It kills me. And im getting sick and tired of it. I don’t get any real concern or response either way. Why should I bother. I flung my books like a 3year old kid around the library floor. Yanked out the USB cables of the computer when it couldn’t read my hard disk. Haha. Now I understand why people fling things in the air when they get mad. The release of tension, its almost orgasmic.
Touch was stupid just now. I hate how Sebastian trains the team. Like “hey all, lets learn basics. Lets do spin passes!” like duh-oh! Give me a second while I smack my forehead in utter disgust. You cant throw the ball properly you wanna teach them how to do spin passes? Are you retarded? I don’t get it. I told Rachel a couple of times how she should feedback to seb about his retarded training methods. Don’t assume people know how to play, because they obviously don’t. like, he was doing running drills on the second lessons when people don’t even know the difference between the spinning hand and the guiding hand. Urgh. Trainings are just spastarded.
I got ben and james down for training. And after what seb said about how, “oh, I never knew barker produced such good players.” How about, “I never knew ac i produced such lousy players.” Sheesh. Screw it.
But other than that, I still quite like training. Especially after such a horrid day at sch. Playing under the pouring rain just relived good old memories. Even with squishy shoes due to the lack of boots, or overly soaked underpants, it was good to get those veins pumping. I’d just pray it gets better somehow. Boo.

No comments:
Post a Comment