red light district
What a night. So instead of mamboing, which i was honestly dreading, I suggested that we should do supper instead! Screw mambo. I could really use an ice cold beer, but nah. So yay! And I would feel awful if I didn’t go down either way. It was sheng jie’s birthday. 18th, to be exact. And that poor boy spent the entire day working since no one could cover the closing shift. And he wanted a first legal mambo. but no one went! He waited at zouk’s bus stop for 2 hours till adam went down and I swung by to pick them up in a cab. A cab, because, all attempts of stealing the car out was futile. Mom latched the main door, I couldn’t even get past the main door, what more get a hold of the key. Darn it.
Ive barely driven ever since we moved out. Then again, I haven’t taken the car out for my own use since, since! Ohwell. Live with it, I shall. Hur..
We took way too long to get down to geylang. CTE was blocked off entirely. And we were caught in it. Can you imagine, a jam at 1 in the morning. Major accident apparently, right smack in the centre of the tunnel. The jam was massive, and the meter kept jumping. Bah.
At least the beef horfun and tau huey were worth the hassle. We sat there talking about frogs and hookers. Fun. I hoped sheng jie enjoyed the night, because I know I did. ;) even the cab ride back was awesome. And since shengjie missed his first legal mambo, God sent a mercs cab with an ultra funky uncle who had a cd blasting full of disco retro music. Sweet. He even offered to burn a copy for us! Haha. Awesome.
So that was that.
Other than that, I’m awfully tired from today’s errands. Ran around with mom the entire day, doing my stuff though, so I honestly shouldn’t complain. We got to funan and got my ibm charger, a 1gb XD card for the camera and a webcam. Or at least wanted to. couldn’t decide. Then we got down to liang court to check some furniture out. Lousy. So went down to Robinsons instead for some lingerie shopping! Yay! And to starhub to apply for cable, which didn’t turn out fantastic since they’ve still gotta send a guy down to check out the place first. Yay for cable. Now when you guys are over, we’ve got soccer to watch. Haha! I can almost anticipate soccer parties very very soon. Haha! Then we dropped by singtel at bugis coz mom wanted to apply for that new mio singtel system thing. Sweet. Ive been living without a landline. My phonebill’s choking up real bad. Haha. Yay! Not for the phonebill that is. Had dinner at meiwei’s duck rice store and down to ikea. Or wanted to at least, then detoured to henderson’s furniture mall instead since ikea’s pretty much the same. So yay! Its been quite an accomplished day. Nothing can get me down today. Or the week rather. Especially since ive got my Kevin back. Yay! Love!
I finally restrung my guit. Its been a while. I still need to get my ass down to a music shop to pick up strings for the other guit. I hope they’ve got what bry was telling me. I love playing with those strings. On wayne’s guit that is. Even benji’s strings are awesome. But he cant remember where he got his. Darn. And I snapped my Gstring while restringing. Haha. Yes, my G string. Hur.
I love today. Id pray for more todays. Id pray hard the adam gets through Friday. Id pray hard to be a better person. Id pray, I will.

No comments:
Post a Comment